At Eurovia, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an executive assistant to the CEO, to be the supportive force that empowers our leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She should have previous experience working in a fast paced environment, and successfully completed critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level operations.
- Analyze and work to deeply understand the founders’ goals, and protect their time accordingly.
- Manage an active calendar, coordinate internal and external meetings, prepare agendas, take notes, and track follow-up action items.
- Communicate directly, on behalf of the CEO and executive team, with external and internal stakeholders.
- Prioritize conflicting requests and needs and handle matters proactively, swiftly, and to completion while meeting deadlines.
- Manage the coordination and logistics of recruiting searches.
- Assist the CEO with ad hoc projects as needed, including the coordination of team activities.
- Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans and itineraries.
- You will also coordinate agendas and compile documents for travel-related meetings, and be proactive in understanding if there are any pre/post-travel and pre/post-meeting requirements that need to be done.
- Provide operational support for the CEO's initiatives.
- You will be the difference between new ideas and projects being realized, or put off.
- Work with the CEO and others inside and outside of the company to make sure important moves are made.
- Provides a "gatekeeper" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Manage community, partner and stakeholder communications and updates through various channels such as eurovia.mk, investors, media, and social media.
- Ownership: The goal for this role is to do whatever it takes to keep our founders laser-focused on company growth by removing and unblocking any distractions. As such, this role involves heavy collaboration with the founders but also requires an ownership mindset.
- EXTREME attention to detail: You’re extremely organized, with a knack for noticing and remembering details.
- Being proactive: Identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being told to.
- Being a fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock any challenge that comes up.
- Passionate and hungry: willing to hustle, and do whatever it takes to get tasks done.
- End-to-end ownership: You’re able to initiate complex, high-level, multi-phase tasks and see them through to completion with minimal assistance.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ve provided administrative and logistical support for startup founders, leadership or executives.
- You’re enthusiastic and eager to help wherever you can.
- Ownership - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
Reports to: Founder and CEO
Level of the role: Senior
Perks at Work:
- Working with the Founder and CEO.
- Competitive salary.
- A workplace runs on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting challenges.
Deadline for Application: ASAP - first come first serve