The Implementer is responsible for the implementation and support of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation system, with a focus on finance, accounting, and project cost accounting. The Implementer will work on various MS Dynamics 365 projects bringing high value-added to our end-users while providing solutions that best preserves the upgradability of the application. The Implementer will interact with various business departments within our organisation.
Skills set and knowledge you should possess:
- General Ledger and international accounting principles
- Analytical and business support skills for requirements gathering and scope control
- Ability to meet commitments and tight deadlines and to prioritize the workload
- Excellent presentation, verbal, facilitation, and listening skills
- English language - excellent verbal and written knowledge
Preferable education & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience implementing, supporting, and configuring MS Dynamics ERP systems (AX, Nav), SAP, or similar, with in-depth knowledge of finance/accounting modules
- 3+ years of ERP Functional Implementation experience including Analysis, Design, and Testing
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Finance or Computer Science
Your role in the team will consist of:
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP to meet organisational needs: analysis of the business process, preparation of the requirements and the functional design documents, performance of Gap-Fit analyses, the configuration of the parameters, performance, and documentation of the testing.
- To serve as an escalation point for the support team and assists with determining whether a system change or configuration point is needed to resolve the issue.
- To prepare instructional manuals, data setup requirements flows, and procedures as documentation for D365 changes/projects.
- To develop training documentation and train end-users.
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit