Managing all activities and results in the field of human resources, developing and implementing innovative policies, procedures and systems for efficient human resource management in order to provide a competent, effective and stable workforce whose efficiency will contribute to improving the company’s business results and business development.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Strategic planning in all areas of human resources
- Organisational design and organisational development
- Recruitment and staffing
- Establishment of a Management System and performance improvement
- Orientation, development and training of employees
- Compensation and benefits
- Personal administration and implementation of legislation (labor relations)
- Development of policies, processes and procedures in the field of Human Resources
- Employee relations, conflict management and mediation
- Internal communication in the company
- Occupational safety and health of employees
- Branding of the employer
- Employee management, managerial skills to lead the HR team
- Proven experience as a Human Resources Director, in a company with over 150 employees
- Experience as a human resources manager in a company in industries such as: construction, energy will be an advantage for the candidate.
- Complete understanding of how an organisation (company) operates to meet its goals;
- Experience in preparing a Strategic Business Plan for Human Resources at company level
- Experience in developing and implementing systems, mechanisms and tools for Human Resource Management (performance management, staff and talent development (successors), compensation and benefits)
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and best practices for human resource management;
- Excellent knowledge of the legislation in the field of labor relations, general collective agreement and / or branch collective agreements;
- Developed structural thinking and high level of proactivity
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting, Advanced knowledge of excel, experience with Human Resource Management Software.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and solid person with high ethical standards
- Graduated from the Faculty of Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Law, Management and Organisational Sciences, Psychology or related field; An MSc in Human Resources will be considered an advantage
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Managing the Human Resources sector, or part of the sector
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of the Albanian language will be an advantage
- Duration of the employment contract: Fixed time 2-3 years.
- In terms of salary (1000-1500 euros net), depending on experience and references.
- Official vehicle.
- Opportunity for bonuses.